Marketing Technology Program Management
- The complexity of Marketing Technology solutions continues to grow, and integration across systems drives complexity
- Implementation requires requirements definition and coordination of multiple suppliers and internal teams, often with divergent goals and objectives
- Client teams are stretched to deliver and execute against their primary business goals and often lack program execution experience skills
- This service enables clients to efficiently manage complex marketing technology initiatives across multiple stakeholders.
- The Stem sets up and leads a Program Management Office, which takes responsibility for smooth, on time execution, aligned to strategic plans
Internal teams who:
- Lack expertise in executing complex campaigns or technologies
- Are stretched thin, understaffed to deliver on execution objectives
- Need to ensure alignment across execution partners and internal competencies
- Require a partner proficient in managing large scale, multi-disciplinary programs
- Want to minimize execution risks
Our ultimate goal is on-time, strategically-aligned delivery. The Program Management Office produces several deliverables to achieve this outcome.
Ensures alignment on program goals and objectives. Provide clear assignment details for each tactic to drive aligned execution.
Alignment of roles and responsibilities for internal and external team members to ensure smooth execution
Program-level schedule ensuring multiple work streams are integrated and aligned across suppliers
Clear communication plan, program-level status reports and meeting summaries to ensure stakeholder are kept well-informed
Risk log tracking risk and issues, and summarizing mitigation actions taken
By engaging with The Stem for Marketing Technology program management, clients can expect:
- On-time campaign delivery
- Strategically-aligned execution
- Smooth team functioning
- Improved capacity to execute large scale programs