- Lack of sufficient talent is one of the most cited barriers to successful omni-channel campaign execution and digital transformation
- A talented leader can make a major difference in success or failure
This service enables clients to tap The Stem’s talent network to provide omni-channel campaign or excellence project leadership on an interim basis.
Internal teams who:
- Are stretched thin, understaffed relative to execution objectives
- Require dedicated project management support
- Lack omni-channel or digital execution management expertise on their team
We interview clients on their needs and identify a short-list of Stem consultants who fit the needs. Clients then have the opportunity to interview Stem candidates to pick the candidates they want to use.
Once engaged, clients then work directly with The Stem consultant to craft a work plan and deliverables that fits within the allotted time.
By engaging with The Stem for interim leadership, clients can expect multiple benefits:
- Accelerate tactical execution
- Embed subject matter expertise into client teams
- Address talent gaps