Driving digital excellence
- Global Marketing team of a leading US Biotechnology company
- Seeking advise on digital strategy for the European launch of a new treatment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- It would be several months before local affiliates would be able to plan their own digital strategies, and several affiliates lacked the capability to manage a multi-channel launch on their own.
SolutionPan-European digital landscape study
- 7-market survey of customers to understand HCP and patient channel preferences to inform the multi-channel mix
- Competitive audit that reverse-engineered key competitor’s digital, mobile and social media strategies and revealed competitive vulnerabilities
Integrated Pan-European multi-channel strategy
- HCP and patient strategies for pre-launch and launch supporting awareness, acquisition, education and adherence
- Governance recommendations enabling client to pool resources and coordinate global investments
- Design of company’s first pan-European digital media and distributed content plan
Tactical planning and measurement
- Guided client and agencies in the creation of an International product Website by providing in-depth benchmarking information
- Developed cross-channel digital measurement plan, which consisted of global KPIs, reports and an automated digital dashboard.
- Became client’s measurement partner responsible for ongoing cross-channel reporting and program optimization, in concert with agency partners.
- We have become an extension of the client’s global marketing and market research team enabling them to evolve digital and multi-channel maturity over time, on both strategic and tactical levels.
Behind the scenes
Since the Global marketing team was based in the US, but the launch was in Europe, this engagement required a mix of European and US talent, with strategy and analytics expertise. Our Stem leads were: