Envisioning an iconic
as a digital service
- Brand director for iconic consumer health brand with over 95 years of history
- While the Brand had seen success through recent line-extensions, it was slowly losing share of its base business largely due to private label growth and flat category growth.
- Client wanted to explore how the Brand could leverage it’s near universal awareness and strong equity to enter entirely new lines of business
- Studied the brand’s historical research, conducted a future trend analysis, and benchmarked comparable brands in analogous market situations
- Identified eight innovative growth themes building on different dimensions of the Brand’s footprint.
- Prioritized two themes and fully developed four product concepts for consideration, including target definition, value proposition, features, go-to-market elements and visual inspiration.
- These concepts envisioned how wearable sensors and mass customization could create valuable digital services in line with the brand’s equity.
- Our work opened our client’s eyes to the disruptive potential of envisioning their brand as a service
- Brand strategy
- Digital transformation
- Innovation strategy
Behind the scenes
This engagement required deep brand strategy expertise and knowledge of digital trends. Our Stem leads were: