- Enterprise digital and IT leadership at US medical device company
- IT department was capacity constrained. Digital projects being handled directly by Marketing teams in a decentralized fashion.
- Gap in digital project process flows between Marketing and IT.
- Client desire to design processes for to facilitate rapid digital execution at scale.
- Developed end-to-end processes, including supporting documentation, for Website development and mobile app development
- Created vendor selection and evaluation process and identify preferred vendors
- Supported prioritization of backlog projects and instituted repeatable demand planning process
- Achieved strong alignment between Marketing and IT
- Re-directed capacity on highest value initiatives
- Improved speed and quality of Web and mobile app projects
Behind the scenes
This engagement required deep expertise in digital execution and process design. Our Stem leads were: