New York Metro
Roles + responsibilities
The Multi-Channel Analyst will be responsible for analyzing cross-channel and customer data to measure program performance and extract insights pertinent to sophisticated data-driven programs.
- + Analyze multi-channel program performance
- + Develop cross-channel attribution models
- + Develop testing and optimization strategies
- + Create statistical analyzes
- + Develop and optimize data performance reports
- + Conduct ad hoc analyses
- + Develop measurement plans
- + Evangelize multi-channel analytics
- + Implement data collection using a variety of techniques
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the power of data to strengthen customer engagement in Healthcare. He/She will be a seasoned analytical leader with proven experience in multi-channel analysis and insight development.
- + Proven experience in an Analyst role at an agency, consulting firm or client
- + Track record of successfully using data to inform and measure complex multi-channel initiatives
- + Demonstrated proficiency with Web analytics tools, social media tracking, surveys, segmentation and statistical analysis, emerging analytical methods
- + Strong client and partner communication skills
- + Strong leadership and team collaboration skills
- + Strong client consultation skills with ability to guide a strategic discussion
- + Analytical thinker with strong organizational skills
- + Solid academic credentials; advanced degree preferred but not required
Compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply
If you are interested in making an impact and feel you have relevant experience, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, send us an email with your resume and qualications to: